Thursday, August 2, 2012

Repurposed.

One day, I will inevitably blog again. Hopefully, that day will come before all of my readers, subscribers, and advertisers abandon me entirely and forget they ever knew me. Here's the thing- I have suprisingly few things to confess these days. As the kids get older (and more annoying) my stories go more from madcap hijinx like stalking the school bus on the first day, to stuff that can land me on human services radar (It's really okay to drink shots of vodka in the afternoon when they just. won't. listen. right?)


So basically, the blog is in a reevaluation phase. Gone will be the confession format we have known for so long. Gone will be the talk limited to my foibles and faults as a mom. And gone (much to the delight of a few folks I know) will be the white on black.

I can't say exactly when this will take place. Nor can I promise what the new face of Mommy Confessions will be. But, at least I'll have something to say again. And I hope that you will still be here when I do, as you always have. 5 years strong and I thank you! 

3 comments:

LatteJunkie said...

I'll be here :D

Maureen (@QponCutie) said...

I'm not going anywhere!

Life with Kaishon said...

It is so fun to watch them grow, isn't it? I laughed about the shots in the afternoon! Go ahead. Life is short!